Hello and welcome to MM studios. We're a CG Arts & Animation duo with a positive attitude and persevering determination.
Here you'll be able to follow the journey as we participate in creating a 3d animation for our self-initiated Project (Minor and Major). This will be based on Thai mythology; the 'Kinnaree'.
To find out more click here.
The third stage of the course at the University of the Creative Arts (UCA) in Rochester.
- 1st Assessment Checklist
- After Effects
- Animation Reference
- Art Direction
- Compositing Production
- Concept Art
- Dope sheet
- Exposure sheet
- Influence Maps
- Interim Crit Presentation
- Major Project
- Mango Mercury
- Microsoft Excel
- Minor Project
- New Designers
- Post Hand in Work
- Problem Solving
- Project Brief
- Quadruped Animation
- Skwigly Online animation magazine
- Tutorial Feedback
- ► 2013 (34)
- Production: Hemaraj's Modeling Progress 1
- Pre-Production: Hemaraj's Final Concept, Turnaroun...
- Pre-production: Hemaraj Development 4
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Initial Concepts 2
- Pre-production: Thai Dance Academy Visit
- @Alan: Hemaraj Development 3 (Body Proportions)
- Pre-production: Group branding - MM ident V1
- Pre-production: Hemaraj Development 2
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Initial Concepts
- Pre-production: Custom Thai Patterns
- Pre-production: Animatic V2
- Pre-production: Week 4 tutorial with Phil
- Pre-production: Hemaraj Development 1
- Pre-production: Animatic V1
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Development 4
- Pre-production: Justin Wyatt's Character Design Ad...
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Character Silhouettes 3
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Character Silhouettes 2
- (@Phil): Pre-production: Vegetation experiments 2
- (@Phil): Pre-production: Vegetation experiments
- Pre-production: Kinnaree Character Silhouettes
- Pre-production: Early pre-visualisation
- Pre-production: 01/02/2012 Notes after Phil's Tuto...
- ▼ October (23)